Sampson Close, Lincoln

For Sale
2 Bedrooms
1 Receptions
1 Bathrooms

Property Summary

65% SHARED OWNERSHIP, 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Large Garden, Driveway parking, Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom. Immaculately presented throughout.

Property Features

  • 65% Shared Ownership
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Large Kitchen/Dining Room
  • Lounge
  • Downstairs WC
  • Large Rear Garden
  • Driveway Parking
  • Family Bathroom
  • Beautifully Presented
  • EPC Rating B


Full Details

Property Description
We are delighted to offer to the market a 65% Shared Ownership property situated in the popular Doddington Park area of Lincoln. This property is beautifully presented throughout and is a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and is located in a quiet cul de sac location just off Skellinthorpe Road,

As you enter through the front door you will find an Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the Lounge. The Lounge has a window to the front of the property, TV point and door leading to the Kitchen/Dining Room. The Kitchen is a generous size with plenty of room for a dining table and chairs, with fitted wall and base units with gas hob, electric oven below and stainless steel sink with drainer. With space for a washing machine and undercounter fridge and a wall mounted gas condensing boiler. With a window to the rear overlooking the rear garden and a door a large understairs cupboard which has a fitted work surface with space below for an under counter freezer. From the kitchen a door leads to the rear porch which has a Fully double glazed uPVC door leading to the rear garden and a further door leading to the downstairs WC. The WC has a low level WC and wash hand basin and is a generous size.

On the first floor is a landing area with a cupboard with hanging rail and doors leading to all first floor rooms. To the rear of the property is a large double bedroom with a window overlooking the rear garden and to the front of the property is a further double bedroom with two windows overlooking the front of the property, TV point and a storage cupboard over the stairs. The is also a family bathroom with a frosted window to the side of the property, panel bath with mains shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.

Outside there is a large rear garden with patio area to the rear of the property and a raised decking area to the bottom of the garden. There is also a timber storage shed, timber fencing to the borders, various flowerbeds and the remainder laid to lawn. With a gate leading to the driveway parking area situated to the side of the property offering off road driveway parking for a least 2 vehicles.

The shared ownership housing association for this property is Platform and applicants with need to complete an application form in ordered to be considered for this shared ownership scheme. The vendor is offering to the market a 65% share of the property and the rental figures for the remaining 35% which are payable to Platform are £130.36 pcm and £44.80 Service Charge, There are 92 years remaining on the lease for the property.

Sampson Close is a quiet Cul de Sac situation off Skellingthorpe Road close to the popular Hartholme Park where you can enjoy walking and there is also a childrens play area and cafe. There are regular buses which stop within close proximity to the property offering easy access into the centre of Lincoln. There are a number of shops and supermarkets within easy access of this property and it is within close proximity to The Priory Lincoln Academy school which is a co-educational secondary academy with sixth form.

If you have any questions regarding the Shared Ownership scheme then please contact The Agent and we will be happy to answer any queries you may have and explain the process of putting in an application to Platform.

Looking to sell? Get in touch now to find out how our Award Winning 1 to 1 estate agency service can work wonders for you. You'll deal with the same person from valuation through to completion and we're consistently achieving over 98% of the marketing price.

  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC
British Property Awards Gold Artboard With Logo