Meadow Road, Dunston, Lincoln
Internally the property has been extended and renovated to a high specification and boasts an impressive open plan living, kitchen and dining space with underfloor heating, velux windows and bifold doors into the rear garden. A bespoke kitchen features quartz worktops and a large range of integrated appliances. Furthermore there is spacious and flexible living accommodation with a large lounge, utility room and an office / playroom or a 5th bedroom with an en suite shower room. A landing leads to the 4 good sized bedrooms, one with en suite and a family bathroom.
Outside there are gardens to the rear and front with a driveway leading to the garage space. Viewing is essential.
- Finished to a High Specification
- Vastly Extended to the Rear
- Open Plan Living, Kitchen & Dining
- Bespoke Kitchen with Appliances
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- 4/5 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Playroom / Office / Bedroom 5
- Bi Fold Doors into the Garden
- Close to Playing Field, Park & Schooling
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
Dunston is a popular village located approximately 9 Miles from the Historic Cathedral City of Lincoln, 14 Miles from the Town of Sleaford and 10 Miles from the sought after resort of Woodhall Spa.
In Dunston is S. Peters C of E Primary School, a Village Hall, The Red Lion Pub, Bowls Club and a playing field with a children's play park. The nearby village of Metheringham (1 Mile Away) offers a wide range of local villages amenities including Shops, Pubs, Doctors, Vets, Tea Rooms, Hairdressers, Take Aways, Petrol Station, Squash Club, Gym and a Train Station giving access to Lincoln, Sleaford and Peterborough. There is also further primary schooling and a nursery / preschool.
Mains Water, Drainage and Electricity
Air Source Heat Pump
Under Floor Heating (In the Extension)
By appointment via The Agent
1. None of the services or equipment have been checked or tested by The Agent
2. All measurements are believed to be accurate but are given as a general guide and should be thoroughly checked