High Street, Metheringham, Lincoln
Internally the property is well presented throughout and boasts many features such as fireplaces, beams and deep window sills. You enter the property into a superb reception room which has space for both living and dining, this also gives access into the hallway, large utility room and a good sized office giving space to work from home. Off the hallway is stairs rising to the first floor, stairs to the cellar, access to a second large reception room and a kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs is the landing leading to 4 good bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a family bathroom.
Outside there are private enclosed rear gardens with a variety of mature fruit trees, a gravelled seating area and an area with two sheds. There is also ample off road parking.
- Located in the Heart of Metheringham
- Deceptively Large Accommodation
- 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom & En Suite
- Two Large Receptions, Office, Kitchen & Utility
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden & Ample Parking
- Short Walk to all Village Amenities
- Walking Distance to Village Primary School
- Short Walk to Train Station
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate the Size of Accommodation
Mains Water, Electricity, Drainage and Gas
Gas Fired Central Heating
By Appointment Via The Agent
1. None of the services or equipment have been checked or tested by The Agent
2. All measurements are believed to be accurate but are given as a general guide and should be thoroughly checked
Metheringham is a popular village located approximately 9 Miles from the Historic Cathedral & University City of Lincoln and 14 Miles from the market town of Sleaford. The village is also within a short drive of the ever popular village resort of Woodhall Spa. The village has a wide range of facilities including a co-op food store, convenience stores, several public houses, village hall, hairdressers / salons, an award winning tea room & gift shop, fish & chip shops & takeaways, squash club, 24hr gym, newsagents and a petrol station. There are playing fields with a large children's playpark & skatepark.
There is a primary school in the village and secondary schooling in the nearby village of Branston. There is a regular bus service into Lincoln & Sleaford and the village has a train station connecting to Lincoln, Sleaford & Peterborough.
The village offers everything needed for a young and growing families