Hereward Street, Lincoln
It would make a fantastic uphill home but the property has also been previously used as a house of multiple occupancy and has a certificate of lawfulness if a investor would like to continue to use of a 4 bedroom HMO.
- Sought After Uphill Location
- Short Walk into the Bailagte Area & Historic Lincoln
- Walking Distance for most into City Centre
- Close to Shops & Facilities
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Oak Internal Doors & Feature Fireplaces
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & Ensuite W.C
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Courtyards
- Previously used as HMO with certificate in place
Hereward Street is located just off Rasen Lane within the ever popular 'uphill' area on the Historic Cathedral City of Lincoln. Within just a few minutes walk of the house is the Lincoln Bailgate with independent boutique shops together with restaurants, cafes, art galleries and tourist attractions as well as the impressive Lincoln Cathedral & Castle and a walk down Steep Hill into Lincoln City Centre. The street is also within a short walk of Bishop Grosseteste University.
Lincoln City Centre offers all of your usual Shops and Facilities and a Train Station with a Direct Service into London's Kings Cross and nearby Newark which has a regular service into London and frequent trains into Nottingham. The location is also within east access of the A46 Bypass, The Lincoln Eastern Bypass, A57 and A158.
All mains services available
Gas Fired Central Heating
Strictly by appointment via The Agent
1. None of the services or equipment have been checked or tested by The Agent
2. All measurements are believed to be accurate but are given as a general guide and should be thoroughly checked